Sunday, October 11, 2009

First things first

I have decided to try this form of communication, even if no one else reads it. I have been thinking that if I write it down it will slowly move from my conscience and turn into action. In January I made a New Year's resolution to try and be more positive, because I had been finding myself either leading or jumping on the band wagon of nay sayers and really feeling horrible. Well as most resolutions go, I have failed miserably. Well no more. The Lord calls us to be joyful and content. That is not to say we should not get upset or go with the status quo, but it does speak to our attitude. In the scheme of things when we truly worship Him, there is joy and contentment. Ours is the Hope He gives us that He will truly see us through all our troubles, and when we get out of His way He not only will see us through but make things turn out better than we could have ever imagined. So as I start this journey, better late than never, I will be posting random things that come my way or what I have been thinking about. Try not to be bored, I am not exciting, just a Christian trying to make it to heaven, and bring as many people with me that I can because the alternative is going to be Hell

2 comments:

  1. I am your first follower...I agree with you...good positive thoughts...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete